*We know that the building sector is the most polluting sector but it is also, today, the most innovative for providing eco-responsible solutions.
If we know the need to take nature and humans into consideration. The recent crisis we are going through reminds us that we can no longer delay the deadline.
Building in an eco-responsible way is therefore essential.
Even if the health crisis delayed the implementation of RE2020, which concerns construction projects, until the summer of 2021, it is important to anticipate it by integrating it already into all types of project. such as renovation, layout…
- Use bio-based materials (earthen bricks, natural cement, local wood, algae, fibers, plasters, cereal straw, hemp, natural paints, ochres, pigments, etc.)
- Favor the reuse of materials from deconstructed buildings
- Integrate the concept of recycling the materials used
- Favor recycling (example: insulation created using clothing or cardboard from household products, etc.)
- Integrate biophilia into projects. Biophilia is integrating nature into the project to develop the 5 senses. Installing a flowerpot is not enough, it is an overall reflection of the project. The architecture that opens to the outside, which integrates nature at the very heart of the project through its openings, plants, natural light, water, natural and noble materials, colors but also all the reflections energy saving, recycling…
- Promote short circuits
All these ingredients are essential for innovation in this sector.
These reflections start from the design phase.